Enjoy this material - A lot of simple, practical conversation for beginners to practice!
Here is four sample conversations (you'll more after downloading the file)
- Hello. My name's Pete. What's yours?
- Nice name. I like it very much.
- Thank you. You name's good, too.
- It was nice meeting you.
- Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
- What's the date today, I wonder?
- Sunday, the 8th of March.
- What is it famous for?
- Don't you know? It's International Women's Day.
- Are lessons over?
- Yes, they are.
- Where're you going? Home?
- No, to the pictures. My friend's waiting for me there.
- Good luck, then. Good bye.
- Well, I'm off. See you later.
- Have you got any hobbies? I have. I like English.
- So do
- Do you read much?
- Yes, because I want to know English well.
- Oh, let's talk English for a bit.
- No objections to it.
The level of difficulty increases after each dialogue!
Here is your DOWNLOAD LINK: