TOEIC Analyst Second Edition – Mastering TOEIC Test-taking Skills [CD]



TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each question. This book contains more than 700 questions in total to allow students to practice techniques for quickly recognizing test tasks and avoiding common mistakes.

DOWNLOAD CD 1 ==> CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD CD 2 ==> CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD CD 3 ==> CLICK HERE

Password to extract: thuvienebook.info

Cheers,

8 comments:

  Anonymous

29 May 2008 at 02:51

Do you have the book for these CDs, please?

  vinny4ever

29 May 2008 at 09:19

Dear user,
Unfortunately, we haven't got the book for TOEIC ANALYST. We hope that we will be able to get one in the future. Again, we would like users to leave their email address when posting comments, so that it'll be easy for us to notify you of what you want.

  Anonymous

5 July 2008 at 07:48

Hi, my name Ha Vu Bao, Im really need this book, when you have ANALYST book, send to my email, please. thank you so much!

  havubao

5 July 2008 at 07:51

Yah, hi again, I fogot to leave my email, ok, my email is: baovuha1985@yahoo.com
thanks again.

  Anonymous

5 July 2008 at 07:53

hi again, I fogot to leave my email, ok, my email is baovuha1985@yahoo.com.
thanks again.
Im waiting for your email.
Best Regards.
Ha Vu Bao

  Meo

28 July 2008 at 03:29

I haven't got the book for TOEIC ANALYST. I hope that I will be able to get one in the future.Thank you very much.

  huy

7 January 2009 at 10:03

link down TOEIC Analyst Second Edition – Mastering TOEIC Test-taking Skills: http://rapidshare.com/files/175183723/TAbook.rar

  Anonymous

26 February 2011 at 18:12

Link CD die het rui ban oi