In this book, preparation and practice material is organised into three levels: Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-intermediate. The book consists of 22 units with 52 lessons. The units in each level are based on topics which frequently appear in the real test. There are 3 sections in every lesson:
- Warm-up: This section often takes the form of a discussion question, an interesting proverb, or an anecdote to introduce contexts and motivate the learners.
- Skill Focus: Essential reading skills, especially those specific to the IELTS test, are introduced through this section.
- Main Reading Text: This section provides targeted practice exercises so that you can apply what you have learned in the previous section and develop the test-taking and language skills in focus. These exercises are very similar to real-test items in terms of question types and the level of difficulty. Major question types include:
- Multiple choice questions
- Short-answer questions
- Sentence completion
- Notes / flowchart / table completion
- Labelling a diagram / map
- Summary completion
- Matching lists / phrases
- Matching paragraph headings
- Identification of information - True / False / Not Given
- Keys to all textbook and workbook exercises are also included to help you check the answers and monitor your progress.
DOWNLOAD --> Click here to download it from Mediafire